Facility Disinfection Company Colorado Texas
UPDATED JULY 20, 2020
ARC Abatement’s Colorado office has completed 55 commercial COVID-19 decontaminations following ARC’s COVID-19 Decontamination Protocol:
- Consultation on setting up a comprehensive COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) “Proactive Best Practices” disinfecting services scope tailored to the client’s facility.
- Experienced and trained decontamination personnel uniquely prepared.
- Follow all CDC guidelines as well as ARC’s Corporate Policy Statement for COVID-19 disinfection of surfaces and high-touch exposure areas.
- ARC’s scope exceeds regular janitorial cleaning.
- Experience in dealing with environmental and biological contaminants.
- Use of recommended and EPA-approved surface disinfectant.
- ARC’s cleaning surfaces and scope include highly touched or impacted areas such as:
- Cabinetry knobs and surfaces
- Computers and keyboards/touchscreens
- Water coolers
- Stair rails
- Break-room appliances
- Other high-touch and identified related to your business
ARC’s expertise in hazardous material abatement contractor is a natural extension for us to include facility disinfection to our menu of services.